Towne Island Homes ® is the brand name under which Zilber Ltd. markets its Hawaii residential home building division. In 1949, Joe Zilber saw a need to build quality homes for America's returning GIs. Today, we build single-family and condominium homes across the U.S. and the Hawaiian islands of Hawaii, Maui and Oahu preserving the dream of quality home ownership.
About Zilber Ltd.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Zilber Ltd. is a prominent, full-service real estate company known for its diversified residential and commercial capabilities. The Zilber Ltd. organization has been operating for over 65 years—investing, building and managing real estate throughout the U.S, providing value to its customers while revitalizing communities.
Zilber Ltd. is majority-owned by the Joseph and Vera Zilber Charitable Foundation, Inc., a private, not-for-profit grant-making institution that seeks to improve the well-being of individuals, families and neighborhoods.
In recent years, the Foundation has made grants to help people meet basic human needs, gain access to education and employment, and improve their neighborhoods. Contributions have helped to:
- • Fund and build the new Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee which conducts research, educates the public health workforce, and develops strategies and policies to improve public health
- • Fund new facilities and provide scholarships for students at Marquette University
- • Expand efforts to improve the lives of homeless men, women and children; and those affected by domestic violence
- • Make substance abuse treatment services available to people seeking to recover from drug, alcohol and other addictions
- • Finance projects that improve the quality of life in targeted urban neighborhoods
- • Promote healthy child and youth development, from improving birth outcomes to supporting in-school, after-school, and summer programs
- • Provide funding for quality of life and end of life facilities such as birthing centers and hospice
- • Accomplish many other endeavors that the Foundation believes will improve our country and the lives of its citizens
Zilber Ltd. Brands
Homes by Towne® is the trademark of our mainland operation specializing in the development of single-family and condominium homes.
Towne Island Homes® is the trademark of our Hawaii division specializing in the development of single-family and condominium homes on the islands of Hawaii, Maui and Oahu.
Zilber Property GroupSM is the service mark under which we market our commercial investment portfolio which includes real estate development, commercial, industrial and residential properties.
The RCH Group specializes in real estate consulting and advisory services with its primary focus being on project feasibility analysis, urban design, land entitlement, permitting, financial analysis and project management.
The Brewery®, a historic redevelopment of the former Pabst Brewery located in Downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is being managed by Zilber Ltd. under contract with an affiliated owner.
KM Development Corp, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zilber Ltd., designs and builds single and multi-family homes under the Towne® brand name in Arizona, California, Texas, Wisconsin and under the Towne Island Homes® name in Hawaii. In addition, KM serves as an architectural, general contracting and construction management firm for commercial properties nationwide.